Joining the credit union is easy. Simply pay a one-time $10 membership fee and open your share savings account with a $5 deposit. It couldn’t be more affordable to enjoy the many benefits our credit union offers!
Fill out our printable Membership Application and submit it by mail or in person, along with the required copies of your identification.
It is important that the application is completed, signed and returned along with a copy of ALL of the following items for EACH person on this account. Note that signatures must be notarized if not signed in the presence of a credit union employee.
- PHOTO IDENTIFICATION – A non-expired, government issued identification, such as a state-issued driver’s license, state issued identification card, military ID or US Passport (an account for a minor would require a copy of their social security card).
- PROOF OF RESIDENCE (If different from address on ID.) – A recent residential phone bill with your name, a recent residential utility bill (i.e. water, gas, electricity, cable), etc.
- MINIMUM INITIAL DEPOSIT – Savings Account $5. If you are applying by mail, do not send cash – send only a check or money order made payable to TruService Community Federal Credit Union.
Need to know if you are eligible for membership? If any of the following criteria apply to you then you are eligible to join!
- You live, work, or attend church or school in Pulaski or Faulkner County in Arkansas.
- You own a business and other legal entity located in the counties listed above.
- You are the spouse of an eligible person who is now deceased.
- You are an employee of the Credit Union.
- You are an immediate family member or live in the household of an eligible party.
- You are retired as a pensioner or annuitant from the above employment.
- Your organization is located in Pulaski or Faulkner County.
For more information on the products and service we offer, please continue browsing our website, or call us at 501-225-3636 option 2 and speak to a member service representative.